Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Remembering.......Veteran's Day

On this Veteran's Day,despite being in a far state, looking at packing up and getting on the road once again, I want to take a moment to remember those in my life who have served our country in the military.  The list is too long to do justice for them all, but this is my feeble attempt to help us all remember the veterans in our lives and that we have our freedoms because of them.  Thank you all for your service.  God bless America


My Uncle - Leonard McGlone Jr.
U.S Navy 

My brother Stephen McGlone and my father Willard McGlone
U.S. Air Force

My son Jeremiah Santos
U.S. Army

My daughter Eliza Jordahl
North Dakota Army National Guard

My father-in-law RalphWarnock
U.S. Navy

My friend David Robertson
U.S. Navy

My Friend David Sprynczynatyk
North Dakota National Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment