Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's THANKSGIVING!!! 2015

Today is Thanksgiving.  We'll be having a family dinner in Fargo.  I'll post details about that all later.  Right now, I just want to bookmark and recognize the day.

It is November 26th, which means it is my Dad's birthday.

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for a wonderful creator who gives us life and constantly works in the lives of the believers.

I'm thankful for my families, that is, the family of my Father, The family of my wife, and the family that is my wife, my children, and my grandchildren.

I'm Thankful for the beacon of liberty for the entire world that is the United States of America.

I'm thankful for The giants of patriotism who created the foundation of our country including the Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, and The U.S. Constitution.
 That list is long and includes, Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, Samuel Adams, Franklin, Revere, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison among many others.

I'm thankful also for the Police, Firemen, and organizations of protection and justice such as the Border Patrol and the FBI.

Finally I am thankful for the United States military. All the brave who serve to protect us and our freedoms.

God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment