Saturday, October 26, 2019

May 2019 - More than a weekend lost.

Once May came the snow finally melted and things started to grow.  I spent some time looking at thrift stores and trying to figure out what all I had to do. Opening the house,  going through mail piled in bunches not only in the house, but the camper and both cars.  Once I had it organized and sorted, I developed a plan to get things in her name off or transferred.  That was going to take time. 

Took time to watch sunrises and sunsets, Scouted some areas nearby where I might install geocaches. 

On the 9th, we (Gypsy and I) drove to Eliza's.  On the 10th was the VFW's state conference.  The Auxiliary had their own meeting that I sat in on.  They did a presentation for Laurie and gave me a Star Blanket made by a local Native tribe, and a blanket for Eliza, also.  It was a nice event.

The next day was Dash's birthday and Eliza baked him a cake. 

We still get a lot of deer in the yard.



How she rides in the car

This came in the mail from the nurses in El Centro

One year old


Out my kitchen window

No comments:

Post a Comment