Friday, August 14, 2015

Blue Moon Rising

Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

A blue moon was originally when there were four full moons in a season.  At one time, a writer mistakenly said it was four full moons in any three month period.  His error seemed to stick and became the modern definition of a blue moon.

I had to drive from Fargo to Grand Forks to pick up Laurie, So, as the moon was coming up big and bright, I stopped and took a few pictures on the way.


Early evening, Luna rises above north Fargo.
Hector International Airport, Fargo, ND
American Crystal Sugar's Beet sugar processing plant at Hillsboro, ND
John Goddard School of Aerospace Sciences, University of North Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment